Your pores can get clogged by unremoved makeup, dead skin cells, dirt, oil, and other types of pollutants. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly cleanse your skin to promote a fresh and glowing look while preventing skin concerns. Missha Super Off Cleansing Oil (Dust Off) is for deep cleansing of the skin. It removes makeup residue, skin fat residue, daily dirt, and dead skin cells, while melting grease plugging your pores. It is free from harsh ingredients, being gentle to skin.
All skin types.
1. Soybean extract has anti-inflammatory, as well as soothing and softening properties.
2. Lemon Fruit Extract is a mild natural exfoliator, being rich in citric and malic acid. It also features high amounts of Vitamin C and is a great moisturiser.
3. Tea Tree Extract is soothing and has anti-bacterial, purifying, and antiseptic properties.
4. Tiger Grass Extract is traditionally used to improve small wounds, burns and scratches and it is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply to dry skin.
2. Massage gently.
3. Moisten your hands with water and continue massaging in a circular motion.
4. Wash your face thoroughly with warm water.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polybutene, Dicaprylyl Ether, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leafoil, Water, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethan